Accounting Solutions in Johannesburg
Accounting and Bookkeeping
We do complete record keeping of your day to day business transactions.
SARS and Taxation Services
From basic registrations to the submission of complex returns,
We provide the information that is needed for sound economic decision making.
Registration of private companies, setting up of trusts and more.
Get A Quote
Why Setbooks Accounting?
- We are knowledgeable and adaptable with the fast-changing accounting and tax regulations.
- We provide tax and financial expertise, for individuals and business.
- We take an active approach which is why we write new plans to bring your finances under control.
- Our accountants are graduates of accounting and finance related degrees.
- We have a small, dedicated team which means your work will become our priority without delay.
- We help identify financial problem areas in your business and work with you to rectify them.
2019 Important Dates
- 07-03-2019 – PAYE submissions and payments
- 25-03-2019 – VAT manual submissions and payments
- 28-03-2019 – Excise Duty payments
- 29-03-2019 – VAT electronic submissions and payments
- 29-03-2019 – End of the 2017/18 Financial year
- 29-03-2019 – CIT Provisional Tax Payments
- 01-04-2019 – Start of 2018/2019 Financial Year
- 05-04-2019 – PAYE submissions and payments
- 25-04-2019 – VAT manual submissions and payments
- 29-04-2019 – Excise Duty payments
- 30-04-2019 – VAT electronic submissions and payments
- 30-04-2019 – CIT Provisional Tax Payments
- 07-05-2019 – PAYE submissions and payments
- 24-05-2019 – VAT manual submissions and payments
- 30-05-2019 – Excise Duty payments
- 31-05-2019 – VAT electronic submissions and payments
- 31-05-2019 – CIT Provisional Tax Payments
- 07-06-2019 – PAYE submissions and payments
- 25-06-2019 – VAT manual submissions and payments
- 27-06-2019 – Excise Duty payments
- 28-06-2019 – VAT electronic submissions and payments
- 28-06-2019 – CIT Provisional Tax Payments
- 28-06-2019 – End of the 1st fiscal quarter
FROM THE BLOG
Accounting Resources and Articles
Frequently Asked Questions In Business Accounting
The primary duty of an accountant is to prepare financial records and ensure that they are correct. Some of the specific duties …
10 Tax Return Mistakes You Should Not Make
Making mistakes on your tax return can cost you money: You may miss out on a larger refund than you claimed, wind up owing more taxes …
The Importance of Finance Policies and Procedures
An important part of running a business is establishing good financial procedures and systems to monitor the financial health of your business and …